Introduction to: M&M Speed 10-50% Discount !! [Archive] - El Camino Central Forum : Chevrolet El Camino Forums

: Introduction to: M&M Speed 10-50% Discount !!

M & M Speed & Custom
09-30-2009, 08:14 AM
I would like to take a moment of your time to introduce my fellow members to M&M Speed & Custom. We have been in business since 1968 selling speed equiptment and in 2001 started selling El Camino & G-Body parts New & Used. After rebuilding my 1984 Choo Choo in 1995 ( body off ) everyone knew I had some used parts and one thing led to another and before I knew it it turned into a business!
M&M would like to offer our ElCo brothers & sisters a 10% discount on ALL new parts and as much as a 50% discount on used. Give us a call or e-mail us at 1-888-327-0454 or mmspeedcustom@aol.com also check out our new web site www.mandmspeed.com (http://www.mandmspeed.com) ( sorry we are still working on it )
Thanks for your time, Rich & Becky Marchese & all the guys at M&M
"We don't just sell El Camino parts we live them"

Carretera
09-30-2009, 09:35 AM
My official welcome to Rich and Becky!
Not only am I a customer of M&M but consider Rich and Becky friends, I met them when I bought a header panel for my son's Caballero last December, since then we have kept in touch at shows and when I've needed parts, used and new.
Rich and Becky :You_Rock:
Tony

M & M Speed & Custom
10-04-2009, 01:56 AM
Thank you Tony and back @ you. You have been a very good customer and business and family friend. Rich & Becky M&M Speed

marshall.pixley
10-04-2009, 09:05 AM
welcome guys! and i was wondering what years you guys keep in stock for el camino parts. us 4th gen people are always looking for a parts source seeing how it is so hard to find proper fitting parts! :beer:

M & M Speed & Custom
10-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Thank you: We stock mostly new & used parts for 1978-1987, but we do have some used parts for all El Camino's and what ever new that are available. The 1973-1977's are the hardest cars to find parts for, as you probably know. Thanks again, Rich M&M Speed

marshall.pixley
10-08-2009, 06:39 PM
thank you guys for letting me know about the fact that y'all got some parts occasionally for my year of elko. i really needed a place that had parts cause my car is by no means perfect :You_Rock:

M & M Speed & Custom
10-10-2009, 05:08 AM
More than happy to HELP in anyway!! Rich M&M
PS: I know we have a used hood and some taillights.