El Camino Central Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1959 El Camino for sale. Not running.

22K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ElkySS 
#1 ·
1959 El Camino, VIN H59N134624. No motor. Have most all parts plus extra parts. Front glass has wiper scratches, rear glass is very good. Side glass is good. Seat is bad, seat frame can be saved. Floor pans replaced by a non-professional. Car has front clip with disk brakes from a 1970 Firebird. I do have the original front clip and most of the original power-glide transmission. Have some extra parts, extra hood, fair-to-good, extra fenders, fair. Grill is fair, have two grills and new repro "bullets"; for the grill. Have two sets of bumpers but they are rough.

See new pics here: http://www.necoa.org/modules.php?se...lery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=1

Smugglers box area of bed is the worst part of this El Camino. This area would need to be fabricated or a parts Elky would have to donate this area. Has an almost new set of tires and a very good set of 1959 full wheel covers.

I don't currently have time or space to work on this project. I'd like $2,300 for everything. Will consider best offer or interesting Ferrari trades. Buyer must make arrangements to haul the El Camino and lots of parts. Car is located in Chattanooga, TN. Contact Dan at 423.843.9225 8am-4pm EST.

If it doesn't sale to an El Camino enthusiast, I'll place on E-bay in 10-12 days from now. Hope you have a great time for the remainder of this car show season.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.