El Camino Central Forum banner

El Camino Club of Denham Springs (Louisiana)???

11K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  CoonNeck 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if this club still meets and when? I've been trying to find a web presence for them, but have come up short. I can't even find the contact info. I used to have for them. What gives?

#5 ·
Elky Club of Denham Springs

The guy that use to head that up past away. I felt it was a bit far to drive for a meeting.
If we can get enough intrest to start a club here locally meaning, Baton Rouge to New Orleans we could meet somewhere in between. I know there are a few in Gonzales area an some in the Laplace area and in Vacherie as well we can do our own thing. Let me know if ya'll are intrestred and we can get together and dicuss it. Put the word out and we'll see what we can do.

#9 ·
Sorry I didn't post back sooner on this. I've been crazy busy with life. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about the death of the ECCDS' founder (or, one who headed it up). Was his name Bill?

I'm totally in for trying to start up a new El Camino club around Baton Rouge/N.O. area. Where would be a good "middle ground" for us to meet?

#14 ·
I prob. won't be going to CTC this year, unfortunately. :dontknow:

#18 ·
#25 ·
Sorry for the delay. Here's a good link with map and other pertinent info.:

http://www.brcc.us/thirteenth_annual_st_jude_car_show.html

I was going to have everyone meet in the rear/side parking lot of the Best Western, which is right next to the car show, at 2pm. You'll see it when you turn off of Hwy. 1.

Unfortunately, I will be without my El Camino. I just got it back from getting a transmission installed and now I have a bad tapping...sounds like bearing(s) going bad. :???: I will be there nevertheless.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.