El Camino Central Forum banner

California residents and people who lived in Ca. State Controller unclaimed money

11K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  HKDUP87 
#1 · (Edited)
I have just scored another $50.00 on a rebate I never got and I claimed $400.00 a few years ago for over payment of property taxes so pass this on to all family and friends. Our company also shows $600.00 we can get back.
:bigups::bigups::bigups::bigups::bigups:

https://ucpi.sco.ca.gov/UCP/Default.aspx

Date: 11/1/2013 Source: INT Property ID Number:

Owner(s) Name: LACHANCE JR ROBERT
Reported Owner Address: 12350 DEL AMO BLVD APT 218
LAKEWOOD CA 90715

Type of Property: Refunds Due
Cash Reported: $50.00
Reported By: WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION

For other states just type in .

MONEY OWED TO ME FROM THE STATE CONTROLLER.

See less See more
#3 ·
no I have collected before it's a gov.org site.!!!!!

Go for it!!!!!!​

#5 ·
I don't remember last time sending so much info to collect. One of the guys at work looked up my name and called me. I remember sending in the rebate I was moving at the time and I wouldn't think I would put the old address on the form??

For .48c I will send it in and get my $50.00:tree:

#6 ·
Yep... I checked the site about six months ago and found a $100 rebate that I never got 20 years ago!!! It took around 3 months to get it but BOOM a fast C note from good ol' Jerry Brown! Thanks Gov!!!

#8 ·
It only cost .48c to get it why not.

#9 ·
bump:nana2:

sending mine in today let's see how long it takes.

#10 ·
Just got a letter from the state controller receiving my request and the money will be sent within 180 days.

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

#12 · (Edited)
Take it why you can this is my second time this is not a scam so everybody check the link above there's millions of unclaimed money that's yours.:secret::secret::secret:

The letter shows their getting 175,000 claims a year!!!!!!

#15 · (Edited)
I have done before it's real see the letter above I blocked the case number with the envelope.

Make sure you read what they need or you will be rejected you will be sending you complete identity with it.

#17 ·
Brian $1868.00 and it's a sure thing:rockon: It happens because people move and our system is so messed up they just send the check to the address and you don't live there anymore and never gets investigated only if you owe money they track you down!!!!!!

#21 ·
You will get a letter like the one I posted above in a month then it can take up to another 180 days for the check.:wink:

#20 ·
:usa: The state controller skims it off the top for me before sending the check to the (so happy as sh*t person that doesn't even look and see 10% is missing) recipient so I'm covered.:usa:

#23 ·
Cool mine must be on the way.

#24 ·
Got my check today:nanawrench::nanawrench:

#26 ·
bump

#27 ·
Anybody else collect???? Get it while you can.

#28 ·
It's almost Christmas so check and see if you will receive a check for the new years. It's your money so collect it now!!!!!!:nanawrench::nanawrench:

If anyone else has collected let us know how much???

Other states check your state controller for money owed to you.

#29 ·
This is definitely legit. Keep in mind that every state has similar sites like their Controllers office where taxes are collected. So if you every lived in another state, check their site. At the Federal level you can check the IRS site.:nanawrench:

#31 ·
Cool they ask for a lot of info you wouldn't want to give out but it's for real so give it to them.:bigups:

#33 ·
Then Happy New Year Check is in the mail 10-12 Weeks Del.!!!!!!:nanawrench:

#34 ·
bump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.