El Camino Central Forum banner

Super Chevy Group Discount

8K views 60 replies 14 participants last post by  Chris Nelson 
#1 ·
PBIR is not showing ticket pricing yet but we need to start preparing, let's use this thread for the Group Discount only, continue using the other Super Chevy thread for everything else.
As in the past if it's worthwhile and we have enough members attending I will purchase the tickets which will be mailed directly from PBIR to you, all you have to do is send me a check for the amount. Anyone not wanting to join the group discount can purchase the ticket at the gate.
Who's committed?
Carretera

#7 ·
I'm In.......................

Probably should be committed along with Randy, but I'll be there for the two days, also. Does the wife need a ticket to attend?..............................Ken :dontknow:

#8 ·
I'm in for both days.

I may not show up if I cant find a trailer to haul the chips with though.:secret:

#13 ·
Thanks Tony I am in for both days car show

Unless it has changed the car and driver is one ticket. All passenger need a spectators ticket, they have one day and multiple. Also they have shown shine for $10 or $15.

#14 ·
Here is the link to the pricing. I need two days not sure if I should just do show and shine or go ahead and get judged. Also, they really charge the passenger for the two days as well? That's a little crazy, is this show worth $85 for me, my wife and participating in the car show? I haven't done too many big shows. Usually they aren't that expensive.
[link]http://superchevyshow.com/2013/01/palm-beach-international-raceway-to-host-season-opener-of-the-super-chevy-show-presented-by-chevrolet-performance-again-in-2013/[/link] They put 2012 and 2013 in there so I'm not sure if this is official

#16 ·
Ticketing information!

There is a $10 discount for groups of 10 to 19, $15 discount for 20 or more
Pricing is as follows and includes entry for both days of show for car and driver, passengers must pay spectator fee which is $20 per day, children 6 to 12 is $5.
Regular price:
2 day Judged $45
2 day Non-Judged $35 (there's no group discount for this class)

#17 ·
I guess with these prices the group would be better off if everyone attending would get the judged tickets with the discount it would be the same as non-judged or less if we could get 20 or more.As for paying for the passenger $ 20 for Sat. & another $ 20 for Sunday ,that's what's driving people away from events like this.So I guess you can put me down for Sat., judged with passenger on Sat. only.Then BBQ at the Mayor's Sat night 2 adults.I'll pass on Sunday,with regrets.

#18 ·
Hotcamino says HI....
I attended a show here in Norht Palm Beach today. I'm getting back in the El Camino mood. It's been parked for quite a while (months)...it fired right up and ran like a scalded dog. Damn these Elcos are cool.
March 23rd is right around the corner, got to get ready!!!!!! I'm commited Tony.
Thanks for the prayers and kind thoughts, you guys Rock!:You_Rock:

#21 ·
Mikey was here for a couple of weeks and had to fly back to Indiana, his Mom was put in ICU (lost a lot of blood) she's back home and Mikey is the Nurse...that's scarry!!!!! LOL.
She is much better now and Mikey will be returning shortly. He will be here for sure, FREE FOOD!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I got a NEW grill, my guests have it "broke in" just fine.:beer:

#26 ·
These venues charge for everyone that comes in the gate. Paying the entry fee for your cruck will get you, or another driver in. The passengers have to pay spectator fees. $20 should be for both days. It would be $15 for Saturday and $10 for Sunday if done seperately or alone.

#25 ·
The reason the passenger is charged is that this is a full drag race event and car show with vender row. So if you are a car show entry the car and driver are included in the registration fee to the car show and that includes the drag races and vender area. The passenger is a spectator to see all events for the day they pay for a spectator ticket, in the past years the drag race only entry for a spectator was $25 per day, not sure if that fee is the same as the $20 for a passenger now or is still the $5 higher. If this were a straight car show then there would be no charge for the passengers, with exceptions of some large national shows than they charge and it is only a car show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.