Pro Street El Camino - El Camino Central Forum : Chevrolet El Camino Forums
El Camino Central Forum : Chevrolet El Camino Forums

Ground Up
Notices

User Name
Password

View Poll Results: What would you be interested in from Walker Racing?
Updates Through Email? 1 20.00%
T-Shirts And Mechandise? 4 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2006, 02:50 PM
Gear Head

Year: 1974
Model: El Camino SS
Region: 18(CA)
NECOA #: 6860
Pro Street will become famous soon enough
Default Pro Street El Camino

If you live in Southern California please come by and see us race and stop by the Pits and say hi!!!

PSCA Fall Nationals...Over 300 of the baddest, fastest and bumper draggin’ cars are expected to compete in the Pacific Street Car Association's 8 Heads-up, 2 Index & 3 Bracket Classes for a combined $350,000.00 payday!!!!! This event will be headlined by the exciting Hughes Performance Pro Street Category including Clint Hairston's Twin Turbo Camaro, Monty Berney's Blown “Bertha 2” 1955 Shoebox, Steve Paulauskis' beautiful WFO Nitrous Chevy Cavalier, Randy Walker's 6 second 200 mile per hour El Camino, Jim Knight and his Nitrous assisted '63 Corvette, Jeremy Hanger in his bad blown Studebaker, Gil Nevarez and his sleek Nitrous Chevy Cavalier and the local favorite Ed "Plasticman" Thornton who holds the record of over 228 miles per hour - the fastest in the country - in his Twin Turbocharged Extreme Speed '57 Chevy. Can Plasticman go over 230 miles per hour? Who will be the first Pro Streeter in the 6.40's west of the Mississippi? Will it be a Nitrous car, Blower car or a Turbo terror? Don't miss all the exciting on track action or your chance to walk the huge Vendors Midway. Remember every entry ticket gets you up close and personal with all the manufacturers, racers and the cars. Admission is $20.00 per day or get a 3 day dose of the exciting action for just $45.00!! Kids under 12 FREE with paying adult!!!! Gates open Friday at 8 am with Test and Tune scheduled for noon til 5 Gates open Saturday at 7 am with Qualifying from 9am – 5pm Gates open Sunday at 7 am with elimination’s kicking off at 10am For more information contact Mel Roth Pacific Street Car Association www.pscaracing.com 661-609-9486

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2006, 03:05 PM
Director Region 5 (NC-SC)

Master Wrench

Name: Hans
Year: 1979
Model: Caballero
Region: 5 (NC,SC)
NECOA #: 1052
Hansmanbo has a brilliant future
Garage

Good luck Man! Carolina is a little far to go. Let me know when you come to Darlington! :P LOVE your new paint job!!! :thumbsup:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
York SC /1979 GMC Caballero / 350 Roller /.612 lift cam /Alum Heads / 410 posi
Old 09-29-2006, 03:09 PM
Banned
Master Wrench

Year: 1986
Model: El Camino
Region: 1 (NY)
NECOA #: 3962
LeoC2 will become famous soon enough

I don't understand the poll, why are those two choices mutually exclusive? Someone can't have both?
Old 09-29-2006, 04:19 PM
Gear Head

Year: 1974
Model: El Camino SS
Region: 18(CA)
NECOA #: 6860
Pro Street will become famous soon enough
Default Poll!

Sorry to confuse you. I should of put up two polls. I was just looking for the interest in our Race Team. If I get enough replys for the email I will implement that,Or you can just go to our website and get updates. www.walkerracinggroup.com The T shirts we our just out of at the moment and just wondering how many to purchase for our fans.

Thanks for the reply.

Also thanks to Hansmanbo for encourgement.

Thomas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement