El Camino Central Forum banner

Anyone up for Whiterock Lake this weekend?

5K views 49 replies 13 participants last post by  DONE DEAL DONNY 
#1 ·
I think the weather is suppose to be clear this weekend so if anyone has any interest we could have our first meet greet & treat out at White Rock lake.
Afterward if so inclined we could cruise to my sons restaurant.
We could meet up around 1:00esh and decide from there.
Here is a link to the lakes location
http://www.whiterockdallas.org/location-guide
Pics from last years meet

I know it's short notice but if your not far away and just want to get out and enjoy the view and see a few fokes we can make it happen!!!
Donny:nanawrench:

See less See more
#2 ·
I have a T bucket meeting in the morning. Not sure what time. It's up in Southlake. What was your son's restaurant?

We may be ready for a warm ride after going to the T bucket meeting at 50 degrees. That will give you a whole new understanding of the concept of "wind chill factor."

#10 ·
It's a possibility, but I can't say for 100% since I just made the trip south last Saturday. I should know more by Thursday if I can do it.

#11 ·
Possible / Probable

I'm in the middle of installing power windows and locks - and I have the flu. The switches and actuators are in, wires run back into the cab and door panels are on but, I have to figure out where to connect the power and ground and where to run the wiring harness inside. The lock relay is supposed to be screwed to the chasis in the passenger foot well, near the computer but, there ain't a lot of room. I may just stuff it up under the dash, temporarily, and do it right when I pull the dash to install the AC.

I hope to see you this weekend. Let me know where and when to meet.

#12 ·
About 1:00, where they rent the canoes. It's off Mockingbird. You can Google White Rock bath house. It's a one way circle road so you can't miss us!!
Anyone else!!:dontknow:
Kicked back by the lake talking trash, how much better can you get!!:nanawrench:
Donny

#15 ·
About 1:00, where they rent the canoes. It's off Mockingbird. You can Google White Rock bath house. It's a one way circle road so you can't miss us!!
Anyone else!!:dontknow:
Kicked back by the lake talking trash, how much better can you get!!:nanawrench:
Donny
Saturday or Sunday?

#23 ·
Sorry, I'm not going to make this one. Since my '72 will be entering paint jail in a couple of weeks with an estimated finish date of May 1, that means I actually only have a couple of weekends worth of prep time before Belton. And I still need to replace my tach and install a new speedo cable, so it looks like the dash is coming out this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.