2.Chuck Flcamino and maybe JoAnn.
3.Lenny Carey.
4.Neil 464elky.
5.Bob Elkybuick.
6.Chris and Mary Nelson.
7.Richard Rchavelle But with out car.
8.PaulC Paul and Sharon.
9.Whip44 Whip and Sue.
10.Scott Twistedirishman. if elky is fixed.

Paul C wanted to know if y'all were going to meet first and go in together or just meet inside.
What do y'all want to do?
I will wait till Tuesday to call Nancy and give her the count just in case anyone else wants to join us.

#2 ·
Bob , thanks for taking the lead and keeping us informed . Yes , let`s meet up at the Southern Blvd. Cruise-in on Sat. afternoon near Shane`s BBQ . I went there this past Sat. with Neil and Elkybuick . Was a nice time and well attended . Those of us hanging out at Neil`s can drive over together . What time do you think we should try to get there ? On Sunday the 25 th , we should meet just outside of the Hot Cars and Chili Cook-off and drive in together so we can park together . If the show starts at 9 a.m. , would 8:30 a.m. be a good time or earlier ?

#3 ·
Lenny the Show starts at 12: and registration starts at 9:to 12:
I want to try and meet with y'all at the cruse in on Southern Blvd.Saturday.
I don't know what time that starts but I will be up in Okeechobee most of the day on Saturday and will try and get back in time. I don't think we have to be at the hot cars show at 9:
Lets see what time some of the others are planing on being there.
Paul C sent me a message wanting to know where we will meet. I am sure you will be staying at the Mayors place. I was thinking if we are going to meet maybe it could be over in the Publix parking lot where we met for Cars of Dreams. It is just around the corner from where they have the Show.
I went over and spoke with Nancy this afternoon on my way home from work about parking us together. She said that she will set us up as a group up on the hill about where y'all were parked last year just to the west side of the road going in. So lets try and make a plan to get together and drive in as a group if we can.

#4 ·
Bob...Lenny resides down in the lower keys, but his travel 'hub' for about everything is from his Sister's place that is pretty close to Northlake & I-95 (I think?). He is trying to catch up right now after some time up there (away from any computer) and at Neils and may have a few items criss crossed...lol Neil will set him straight on the timing when he comes back up later this week...That man (464Elky) fixes a lot more than just everyones cruck sometimes :Eyecrazy:.

Just sayin...And I hope you all have a great time there sampling the chili and such! :beer:

#14 ·
Publix at 9:30 am sounds good to me . Chris , as you get closer to Anchorage Park you will go by the Park Avenue Grill on the left side of US 1 . Turn off to the park will be on your left also .

#18 ·
New member Rchevelle 71 ; Richard , asked for a time and directions to get to the Sat. cruise-in off Southern Blvd. Could someone help him with better directions than I can give . He is coming up from Boca Raton . Not sure if he will use I 95 or Fl. Turnpike but both ways should be easy . I`m heading out the door now from the Keys for Palm Beach . Thanks

#20 ·
Welcome Rchevelle71,
You can take 95 or the Turnpike north to Southern Blvd Head West on Southern , Go past SR 441, for about a mile or two and its on the North side of Southern and the West side of the Costco Plaza. ( Also the Fair is going on, so there will be heavy traffic near fair grounds)

#25 ·
Yep, it was a good one , for the record we had 10 Elkys & Cabbys. Let me see , there was Glenn, Lenny , Chuck , Neil, ElkyBuick Bob , Whip 44 Bob , me , Paul, Gene, Greeen 65 , & a few wifes ,Sue & Sharon plus we had a few members with out cars there . Good show , good weather , great people from Key West to Melburn & all inbetween . G-ville is only 12 days away .

#28 ·
OK, just got off the phone with Lenny.
The beginning pics are from an AACA show on Saturday, the Chili show starts at the sign. ]

Hey thats great! And just one of many reasons that Lenny is the top dog in Region 6! Stops whatever he is doing to help anyone with their technology shortcomings! :poke:

Great pics BTW! Even the Antique Show? I grew up with that stuff. Who was the 2nd Gen? Kinda looks like Chase the way the cover folds up in the back, but looks dark blue in the pics in stead of dark green:dontknow:.

:beer:

#35 ·
X2 on the photos Chuck , what was that reflection in the running board of that Terraplane ? looks like a helicopter , I liked that 59 Austin Healy with the SBF, reminds me of 54 Austin Healy I had with SBC , 3 speed stick & narrowed Chevy rear end I had , the PO yanked out the motor & tranny & I bought it , still had the chevy rear & headers but before I could drop in another engine I got drafted & had to get rid of my poor man's Cobra...Always wanted it back .

#36 ·
Chuck , Glad you got my texts and I was able to explain to you how to do the photo / video thing :poke: . The show started out on Sat. for those of us that met up and hung out at Neil`s garage . Tony , ( Carretera ) , came by with his cool 55 Chevy . Saw the progress Neil is making on the 68 Camaro and the 50 Studebaker and Charlie came by with his 409 powered ` 63 four speed Chevy Impala . After Chuck and his buddy showed up , Neil , Elkybuick and I drove to the Cruise-in where we met up with Scott and Angie as well as Elkybuick`s wife ( the banana bread queen ) . On Sunday morning we met up at the Publix on Northlake then drove in and parked together at the Hot Cars and Chili Show . Our reserved parking , thanks to Bob ( Whip ) , was a perfect spot with shade , sun and a main road views . Perfectly cool , sunny weather with lots of beautiful vehicles and good friend made the day . New member Richard ; RChevelle , spent the day with us and seemed to have a good time. If anyone has the revel trim for the small side window for a 5 th Gen . , PaulC is looking for one or two . Randy is right . The beautiful green 65 belongs to Chase . Chase is a very active member with the S.E. Rods that do so many great events and shows for organizations and charities , having raised a lot of money for good causes . If you will be at the upcoming Super Chevy Show , you gotta check out his ride . Especially sweet was the number of basically stock from the factory El Caminos .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.