Status
Not open for further replies.

2005 Rye Lions Club Car Show September 18th

3K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  a73elkyss 
#1 ·
Rye Lions Annual Car Show,
Parsons Field,
Rye, NH,
September 18, 2005 (rain date of September 25)
8:00AM to 5:00PM

This is usually a preaty good show, i was looking through last years pics and they had a couple El Caminos there last year. Im gana contact them and get some more info. Ill try to talk them about an El Camino class.

Im definetly going to go to this one.

TTYL

#2 ·
#3 ·
Update

I was a the local carshow yesterday and talked with the director of the Rye lions show. She said she could get us an el camino class if i can get at least 10-12 people to preregister. The show is sometime in september. So if you guys could post if you would definetly pre register and go that would be great.

Thanks
Dave

DavidVBinder@yahoo.com

#7 ·
87ElCamino wrote
Forecast for Rye is for rain for the next two days.
Hummm....I'm at a little bit of a loss my good friend.... :oops:

Do they have a forecast for September 18th, the day of the car show? :)

Just playing with you. I think David mistakenly put June 18 in the title of the thread, but the show is really September 18th. LOL

#9 ·
LOL, way to funny. If your looking for a car show, you might check out the Fathers day car show down on Cape Cod. The Hyannis Chamber of Commerce closes off main street and stuff's about 250 cars in there. There is usually many more cars parked in the back lots that don't get in. Dian and I went last year. It was pretty good, tons of people milling around the cars. We arrived to late to get on Main street. So we took in the show for about an hour or two, then found a nice place to eat and cruised home. I kinda liked doing that on Fathers day, but I might get some grief if I try it again this year. Kids and family stuff, you know... :cool: They just don't understand the Elky thing

#10 ·
hey guys

This show is just around the corrner as well. I cant wait to see you all at nashua, and maybee some of you in rye. anyone gana go? i couldnt get a flyer, sorry.

#12 ·
Hey

I just e-mailed them to find out how much it cost to get in. Im definetly going to this show so if you want to go and meet up again just let me know. I think i tried to mapquest it and parsons field dosnt show up.

#13 ·
tomorow

Hey guys this show is tomorow. I am definetly going to this show. if anyone needs help with directions let me know. Ill probly be ariving there at about 7:30-7:45. Is anyone else going to come to this one?

#14 ·
Sorry David, but I won't be able to make this show. Lots of family stuff to get done.

I'm going to try to go to the Brockton MA DeSantis show next Sunday. I'll email everyone about it on Monday.

Represent NECOA for all of us tomorrow and if you can take some pictures for the rest of us who can't make it. Have a great time.

#15 ·
ok

Ok Jay. Ill try to get some good pics to post. Ill try to do some recruiting while im there. :-D

#16 ·

This was a great show. there were 3 other elkys there. one of them took the 3rd place in the classics 1970 and up. And i won one of the 50/50 raffels and got $100!! Ill try to post pics later

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.