El Camino Central Forum banner

Rear Control Arm Wanted!

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  FEDEXLADY 
#1 ·
I am looking for a stock rear control arm for the passenger side of my 87 El Camino. Mine is bent and I need one. If you have a good one I can buy from you please let me know. Thank you.

#5 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone for the replys :) I need to set this forum up to email me so I know I have replys! Sorry! Its the lower one. I went to a midas shop to talk about tail pipes and when they had it up on the lift they pointed it out to me. (I just got this Camino) Its bent pretty good and I want to get it fixed when I can. I was going to do the "pick a part" when the weather got warmmer but thought I would try this now. I havent had any luck on Ebay. So If you have one to sell I would be happy to give you a few for it and pay to ship it here to me :nanawrench: Let me know what you are thinking. Shoot me a PM. Thanks! Hey while I got you guys :) Do any of you know where I can get a front license plate bracket for my year? WOW they seem to be more rare than I can believe!!! Found 1 on Ebay brand new....$87 !!! Think they are matching the price to the year!!! OMG haha Im still looking ... thanks :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.