El Camino Central Forum banner

What's up??? how much is gas in your area?

11K views 125 replies 53 participants last post by  87next2last1 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't know what's happening in your area but the price of gas keeps changing from the time i go to work to when i come home. Their not raising it a couple of pennies it's jumping 10/15c a pop. I'm afraid to go out, Fri. it was $4.19 low grade at the cheapest place around and at 10:00 P.M. the place was packed. What's up in your area?:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:
Are the rich just getting richer again or are WE THE PEOPLE doing it to ourselves by following the leader as usual again. Fear is what drives prices up and their loving it all the way to the BANK!!!:secret::secret: I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE OIL COMPANIES I'M TALKING ABOUT US.

THIS IS MY ANSWER!!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
WE BETTER GET LOCKING GAS CAPS THEIR COMING!!!!!

#4 ·
3.79 here in Pennsylvania for regular..........Just a tip for you youngins out there. Gas expands with heat, So its always better to fuel up either in the early am or late at night when its cooler. and pump it slow......

#7 ·
I paid 4.00 for 93 octane today.
Here is my prediction, The price will creep up between now and November. Then just before the election the price will drop to where it was before they started raising it. This all to make you know who look good and get votes. All at our expense. The sad part is number that will fall for this. My bet is on the government, not the oil company's being in control here.

#13 ·
QUOTE=CANTED;
Here is my prediction, The price will creep up between now and November. Then just before the election the price will drop to where it was before they started raising it. This all to make you know who look good and get votes. All at our expense. The sad part is number that will fall for this. My bet is on the government, not the oil company's being in control here.[/QUOTE]

Prices in Canada also took a big jump. So does that mean both governments are in cahoots. I'd would say that whenever the oil execs read that there is upheaval anywhere in the world that produces oil, that's a great excuse to raise prices. I work in Calgary and we have 1000's of oil companys yet when I'm downtown servicing their telecom needs I get the feeling it a pretty tight knit group. They all seem to know each other and the board of directors are on each others companys. We have a ton of oil at the oilsands in fort mcmurray and are looking at places to ship it or pipe it, so it;s not like there is no supply.

#22 ·
I went to pick up something and it went up another 10c $4.29 low grade. $5.00 is coming for sure.

#23 ·
3.65 for regular unleaded here on the west coast of Florida. I am going to tune up my blades and startt rolling rather than drive.

#24 ·
Here in in Ont near the nations capital, this mornings price is $129.7 per Liter, multiply by 4Ltrs per us gal, $5.1p Per Gal. Seems that if some emir or his nephew farts the North American iol moguls jack it up. What irritates me is that all th oil consumed in eastern Canada comes from Venexuela so why does any arab's discomfort cause such a knee jerk reaction in this part of the world.
The only bright spot in my near furure is that from what I see here I will be saving some cash as I am driving to Florida this week end and your gas is definitely cheaper than mine. I just wish I could take the Elk for this run but with all the snow here it is not an option to take baby out of storage.
O look forward to seeing lots of cool elks while I am down there. Any good carshows in Fortr myers between now and St Patricks day?

#26 ·
My wife goes thru nearly $500 a month in fuel
Would not be worth it if she did not like her job.

If I am in town working, I will use about $200.
If working outta town---a lot less
But I will come home on weekends and fill one car up so that I do not have to worry about it when I wish to take it for a spin

#29 ·
here in sundsvall, sweden, i pay $8,40 for a gallon.

you win the highest price but whats min. Wage out there or is medical free like canada?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.