El Camino Central Forum banner

1960 El Camino for sale. Xtra parts. Runs grt. Restorable.

10K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  jocko 
#1 ·
1960 El Camino (rare), California car, all original, 6 cyl., many extra parts.
This car has never seen snow and has no rust. My brother drove it from California to PA about 10 years ago, used it for the summer & then stored it covered & on blocks in my barn. We were planning to restore but we don't have the time. We would like to find a good home for this great classic. 2500 obo (includes all extra parts). If anyone can put us in touch with someone interested we would greatly appreciate!

#4 ·
:roll: :eek:
PA is the US postal abbreviation for the state of "Pennsylvania". PA is located in the North East United States of America (west of New Jersey, east of Ohio, north of Maryland & south of New York State) and is home to: The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall (US Constituion birthplace), NFL Eagles & Steelers. Penn State Nittany Lions...and...many, many, many (in the millions) white tail deer & is THE white tail deer hunting capital of the world!.

Even though the 1960 El Camino hasn't been started in 5 years or driven in 10 years, I have no doubt that by slapping on the tires, dropping in a new battery, dumping in a little fresh gas, it will fire up & can probably be driven anywhere you want!

Cars built back then were heavy duty, tuff & basic (not all that "extra" stuff found in cars from '80s to present) so that makes them VERY reliable!

I was very surprised & pleased with the many inquiries about this great classic all comming from this post & classified ad on this website! My hope was to save the car from the junkyard & to find someone that appreciates this little piece of automobile history...that is why this 1960 El Camino is offered only on this site. I am working on getting some pictures out to the interested people and I will post the pictures here as well so all you El Camino Enthusiasts can take a look. This is a VERY cool site and I'm glad that I found it!

#6 ·
Re: 1960 El Camino for sale. Xtra parts. Runs grt. Restorabl

pathvac said:
1960 El Camino (rare), California car, all original, 6 cyl., many extra parts.
This car has never seen snow and has no rust. My brother drove it from California to PA about 10 years ago, used it for the summer & then stored it covered & on blocks in my barn. We were planning to restore but we don't have the time. We would like to find a good home for this great classic. 2500 obo (includes all extra parts). If anyone can put us in touch with someone interested we would greatly appreciate!

Can you tell me if this car is still for sale. If so would you please email gscott@gbronline.com Actulally could you please email them and let them know you received this message and the status of the car.

Thanks

Craig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.