El Camino Central Forum banner

Super Chevy Group Discount

8K views 60 replies 14 participants last post by  Chris Nelson 
#1 ·
PBIR is not showing ticket pricing yet but we need to start preparing, let's use this thread for the Group Discount only, continue using the other Super Chevy thread for everything else.
As in the past if it's worthwhile and we have enough members attending I will purchase the tickets which will be mailed directly from PBIR to you, all you have to do is send me a check for the amount. Anyone not wanting to join the group discount can purchase the ticket at the gate.
Who's committed?
Carretera

#34 ·
I booked rooms for myself and Ken Rogers there yesterday evening too. It is a quick shot to Northlake or PGA to get out to the Beeline and the track. Also only a few minutes to get to the Mayor's place.

Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd757 Us 1, PGA Blvd to US 1 SouthNorth Palm Beach, FL 33408Phone: 1 (561) 848-1424

:beer:

#36 ·
I thought Neil was putting 8 Super Sleeping bags in the parts loft for the 8 lucky ticket holders??? and leaving the key under the matt and the light on!

#43 ·
Update!

Message from PBIR:
Check has been received and tickets should be going out in the mail tomorrow, pleas let me know when you receive them.
I'm checking with PBIR to find out if some late comers can get in with the group.
Getting closer!

#45 ·
Message from PBIR:
Check has been received and tickets should be going out in the mail tomorrow, pleas let me know when you receive them.
I'm checking with PBIR to find out if some late comers can get in with the group.
Getting closer!
Hey Tony,I got my tickets today for all 3 days of the show.So now do I have to wait in line at the gate or do they have a faster line if you already have your tickets ? Also do I have to buy a $20 ticket for my wife for each day ? Thanks Chris & Mary.

#44 ·
Glad to see that those of you that have to travel have gotten reservations in the area ! Tony , thanks for doing the discount tickets again . I really need a break from dealing with my house affairs and sure glad that Chuck , Fl Kymino is looking out for me . :smileyb:

#47 · (Edited)
Check!

Hi Chris, I don't think they have a special line for ticket holders, I don't think there would be that many clubs buying the discount tickets. Only driver is included in the price of the ticket. I got mine today also, see you soon, Tony.
Randy I posted this before I read your post.

#55 ·
Chuck dido on the ticket in glove, now I just have to remember I put it there today is Monday wont have a clue by Friday (tied a string on it)

#60 ·
Got my tickets today.

THANKS TONY!!!!!!!!!!!

Opened the envelope and took them straight out to the garage and stashed them in the glove box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.