El Camino Central Forum banner

LO-Jack Group Discount

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  kenrogers1 
#1 ·
OK just heard back from LoJack. We can have a club discount for our club cars only. Cars must be 1987 or older which all our el caminos are. We would need about 10 cars done at the same time so they can send one tech out to spend the day.
The system is self-powered so no cutting into existing wires or draining your cars battery. MSRP for Basic system is $695 + tax. Club discount price would be $275 + tax. Early Warning system which notifies you up to 5 times if the car is being moved w/o your consent, MSRP $995 + tax club discount $425 + tax. Also recommended was the 7 year warranty so you can replace your battery for free within the 7 years or correct any other system related problems. 7 year warranty MSRP $150 + tax club discount $50 + tax.
Anybody in the NYC, westchester, rockland, orange, nassau, suffolk, dutchess, putnam, lower CT, etc we could set it up here at my shop.

#4 ·
Hmmm, so the Early Warning plus the 7-year warranty is $475 + tax? I'm into that for two vehicles. Now, anyone in Central Texas willing to meet up for the low price of $275 + tax, up to $475 + tax? If so, we need to set up a time and place.:beer:

#5 ·
How about Belton?

How about we try to find ten members who will be at Belton? Would that work?...............Ken

Hmmm, so the Early Warning plus the 7-year warranty is $475 + tax? I'm into that for two vehicles. Now, anyone in Central Texas willing to meet up for the low price of $275 + tax, up to $475 + tax? If so, we need to set up a time and place.:beer:

#8 ·
:You_Rock:Bobby, you ROCK!! Thanks for doing the homework.

I've just posted a thread for region 18, northern California. I'm going to attempt a try at gathering ten member for a get together with LoJack. Hopefully, I can get ten of these members together, and I posted that I would handle the follow-up.

Keep me advised on the details and outcome please, it sure seems like a great deal.

And thanks again for doing the homework

#10 ·
Thankks, Bobby!

I'm going to move a copy of this Lo-Jack Thread to the Texas Forum. If any other Regional or Deputy Director is interested, let me know and I'll move a copy to your Regional forum.................Ken :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.