El Camino Central Forum banner

Car craft Anti tour

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  fauxrs 
#1 ·
Will be going to Morro Bay this year like it did last year, this will be the first year I attend. Alas I wont have the El Camino because I will be driving a jet lagged friends 496 powered Nova.

The Anti tour will be attending the Cruisin' Morro Bay car show, and like last year, the show's organizers will have a section of the street saved for us to park as a group.

the weekend of May 4-6 2012.

I'll be hanging around Jeff Smith and the Car Craft staff look for a very stock looking Nova - white - with a big block we probably wont be far.

#3 ·
It was a killer event with a fair number of cars attending. I didnt have my car for several reasons but actually ended up driving Jeff Smiths 65 El camino for him while he took photos of the event for the article.
Jeff is, for those of you who dont know, the Senior Technical Editor of Car Craft Magazine, and a friend for many years.

Morro bay was chilly but lovely and the event was huge. Well worth it.

Here is a pict of Jeffs '65, in the foreground is the 496 powered Nova another friend and I came to the event in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.