IROC-SS ElCamino Body Kit - El Camino Central Forum : Chevrolet El Camino Forums
El Camino Central Forum : Chevrolet El Camino Forums

Ground Up
Notices

User Name
Password

Old 10-26-2009, 09:57 PM

Year: 1978
Model: El Camino SS
Region: 10(IL,MN,WI)
NECOA #: 15164
kentswen1 will become famous soon enough
Default IROC-SS ElCamino Body Kit

Any body out there ever do an IROC-SS body kit by Crystalite Engineering, out of Tustin California? The kit has a new nose panel, IROC Camaro rubber front spoiler, rocker panels, moulded in rear bumper with Corvette tailights, and GTA hood vents. I have this SST-30 package that I have been setting on for 15 years. It fits the 78 to 87 Camino body. The brochure has pics of a completed car with a Camaro IROC dash and seats, and TPI 350 IROC motor in it. This is my 4th Elcamino, a 78 SS, pretty rough, but has been garaged for 15 years. I don't know if I will ever finish it, getting too old.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Tuggy24g

Well I know that people have done the swap before, but I have heard that it takes some work to get it on. It is not a perfect fit and you have to do some custom body work to make it look good. This is what I have heard, but never tried it. If your willing to do some extra work then I would go for it. Those swaps look cool on an El Camino.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement