1960 El Camino for sale. Xtra parts. Runs grt. Restorable. - El Camino Central Forum : Chevrolet El Camino Forums
El Camino Central Forum : Chevrolet El Camino Forums

Ground Up
User Name
Password
Go Back   El Camino Central Forum : Chevrolet El Camino Forums > For Sale and Wanted Items > Parts for sale

Old 07-10-2003, 08:34 AM

NECOA #: 1211
pathvac will become famous soon enough
Default 1960 El Camino for sale. Xtra parts. Runs grt. Restorable.

1960 El Camino (rare), California car, all original, 6 cyl., many extra parts.
This car has never seen snow and has no rust. My brother drove it from California to PA about 10 years ago, used it for the summer & then stored it covered & on blocks in my barn. We were planning to restore but we don't have the time. We would like to find a good home for this great classic. 2500 obo (includes all extra parts). If anyone can put us in touch with someone interested we would greatly appreciate!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2003, 03:35 AM

Master Wrench

Year: 1981
Model: El Camino
Region: 9 (IN,KY,MI)
NECOA #: 364
CHVYPWR will become famous soon enough

8O If only I had $2500 to play with! That'd be a great one to have!
1978 El Camino Conquista/SS, F-41 suspension, 350/T5/3:73

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 07-15-2003, 10:34 PM
Twisted Wrench

Year: 1960
Model: El Camino
Region: 6 (FL)
NECOA #: 1223
wukong will become famous soon enough

Where in PA is it located?

Can It be driven?
Old 07-18-2003, 04:01 AM

NECOA #: 1211
pathvac will become famous soon enough

PA is the US postal abbreviation for the state of "Pennsylvania". PA is located in the North East United States of America (west of New Jersey, east of Ohio, north of Maryland & south of New York State) and is home to: The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall (US Constituion birthplace), NFL Eagles & Steelers. Penn State Nittany Lions...and...many, many, many (in the millions) white tail deer & is THE white tail deer hunting capital of the world!.

Even though the 1960 El Camino hasn't been started in 5 years or driven in 10 years, I have no doubt that by slapping on the tires, dropping in a new battery, dumping in a little fresh gas, it will fire up & can probably be driven anywhere you want!

Cars built back then were heavy duty, tuff & basic (not all that "extra" stuff found in cars from '80s to present) so that makes them VERY reliable!

I was very surprised & pleased with the many inquiries about this great classic all comming from this post & classified ad on this website! My hope was to save the car from the junkyard & to find someone that appreciates this little piece of automobile history...that is why this 1960 El Camino is offered only on this site. I am working on getting some pictures out to the interested people and I will post the pictures here as well so all you El Camino Enthusiasts can take a look. This is a VERY cool site and I'm glad that I found it!
Old 12-24-2003, 10:41 AM

Gear Head

NECOA #: 2031
drvax will become famous soon enough

Pat,

You still have that '60 elky.. I know you probably don't but I just gotta ask...

/joe
Old 01-10-2004, 12:25 PM

NECOA #: 2152
jocko will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 1960 El Camino for sale. Xtra parts. Runs grt. Restorabl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathvac
1960 El Camino (rare), California car, all original, 6 cyl., many extra parts.
This car has never seen snow and has no rust. My brother drove it from California to PA about 10 years ago, used it for the summer & then stored it covered & on blocks in my barn. We were planning to restore but we don't have the time. We would like to find a good home for this great classic. 2500 obo (includes all extra parts). If anyone can put us in touch with someone interested we would greatly appreciate!

Can you tell me if this car is still for sale. If so would you please email gscott@gbronline.com Actulally could you please email them and let them know you received this message and the status of the car.

Thanks

Craig
Old 01-31-2004, 09:28 PM

NECOA #: 2152
jocko will become famous soon enough
Default Does anyone know this member

I am trying to get in touch with Pat to find out some information on this car, but he must not be logging in anymore. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with him, or find out information on this 60 el camino?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the El Camino Central Forum : Chevrolet El Camino Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.