El Camino Central Forum banner

1st Generation Special Edition Calendar

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  kenrogers1 
#1 ·
The comment I heard most often at the 60th Anniversary celebration was in reference to the number of incredible 1st Generation El Caminos that were present. Seldom, if ever in the past 50 years, has anyone seen 12 1st Generation El Caminos in any condition lined up in an orderly row. And many of those who commented asked about the possibility of a CY-2020 Calendar publication dedicated to those wonderful 1st Gens. I concurred with the suggestions, and from that the 1st Gen Special Edition was born...............Ken

The edition can be found at: https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/60th+Anniversary+Series+Vol+2-3933710915 .

#6 ·
Re-Posting................

CY-2020 NECOA Calendars Completed
The CY-2020 NECOA Calendar series has been posted in the association's "Create Photo Calendar" store. There are 14 publications this year, including a Special Edition that features all 1st generation attendees at our 60th Anniversary celebration. And, as always, a "Showpiece" edition showcases the best of NECOA - this year's 60th Best of Class and Show winners. To find your calendar, please see the column titled "Volume" in the attached document. You will be given the specific publication that contains your car. More than one identifier means that your cars appears in more than one publication. If your car does not appear, it is because it was either not photographed, or was not identified in the photography efforts. I apologize for any omissions, and hope that the membership understands what a massive undertaking this 60th Anniversary photography effort was. I believe they did a tremendous job under the circumstances, and deserve our gratitude..............Ken

Our Store: https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/NECOA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.