National Director
Administrator
Master Wrench

Name: Ken Rogers
Year: 1968
Model: El Camino SS
Region: 13(TX)
NECOA #: 12751
kenrogers1 has a reputation beyond reputekenrogers1 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Calendar of NECOA Events

The "Calendar" selection, found in the HOME page Ribbon menu just beneath our NECOA logo, will soon become the "Calendar of NECOA Events". As such, calendar entries will be limited to the events and activities described below.

The NECOA Calendar of Events (CONE) will be the official guide for members and non-members seeking events where the Association is either sponsoring or participating, as a group effort, in those events. For the purposes of the CONE, a qualifying event must be wholly an Association event, or a component of the event must be organized for a group of NECOA members’ participation. Event participation may be organized by a member(s), or by a member of our Board of Directors, or by the event principals themselves. Events that would qualify, for example: Belton (TX), Seafood Festival (FL), AMS (GA), Lee Speedway (MA), PISMO (CA), Bristol (TN), Regional or area meetings, NECOA Cruises, etc. If you have a question about an event qualifying under the guidelines, please contact a CONE moderator. For any questioned event decision, the National Director (ND) will decide, appealable to the Executive Committee.

Before the event may be listed in our CONE, an event Thread must be started in the appropriate Regional Discussions Forum. That Thread must contain, as a minimum, the Name of the event, the location of the event, and the date and time of the event. It should, if applicable, contain a link to the events URL or sponsor’s webpage,registration information, lodging information, etc. In other words, please include enough information so that a person may determine their interest in attending, or so that a person can continue with seeking the necessary information from other sources to make their decision.

It is from these Regional Discussion Threads that CONE moderators and administrators will select appropriate eventsfor including in the CONE. And members and Directors who enter events meeting the guidelines for the CONE are encouraged to notify the moderators of their entry at the time the entry is made. The CONE moderators will notify the ND (or other administrator) of each new entry and, if appropriate, the administrator will then send a mass eMail or private message informing the area members of the upcoming event. Initially, the CONE moderators will be "JimCamino" and "elcaminogeno", but additions will be made according to our needs.

It is my hope that CONE will be avaluable asset for encouraging both members and non-members to attend NECOA related events, resulting in more active members adding to the collective knowledge base of our Association. But it can only be as successful as the members are in making the events possible. Please do your part in the planning and participation of NECOA events……………………Ken Rogers, National Director

"El Caminos Do NOT Leak oil - They Mark Their Territory!" (Courtesy 69 SS396)

Last edited by kenrogers1; 06-22-2018 at 09:03 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2018, 09:01 AM
National Director
Administrator
Master Wrench

Name: Ken Rogers
Region: 13(TX)
NECOA #: 12751
kenrogers1 has a reputation beyond reputekenrogers1 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Huge Support.................

I take note that this newly adopted feature, announced on June 4th, has been met with a huge outpouring of comments and useful suggestions - as evidenced by the tremendous number of supporting posts. Pretty much in line with what I've come to expect. It's truly an exciting time to be in a leadership position!

The necessary changes to the HOME Page have been accomplished. The Calendar of NECOA Events will now be implemented................Ken

Last edited by kenrogers1; 06-22-2018 at 10:31 AM.
Old 06-22-2018, 09:38 AM
Master Wrench

Name: Geno
Model: El Camino
Region: 14(AR,LA,MS)
NECOA #: 89128
elcaminogeno will become famous soon enough

I am one of the managers of the new Calendar of NECOA Events and I will post from any Region along with Regional and Deputy Directors from those Regions anything they have to add or assist in any way I can. I have asked the other manager (JimCamino) to chime in and concur with me on this and I'm sure he will. Thanks to all who read and we - the managers - look forward to working with you on this endeavor to make it a success.

Here's my first posting for the month of November.

2nd Annual Veterans Day Meet, Greet & Eat in this new Calendar of NECOA Events section listed at the top of the main page. Geno

Last edited by elcaminogeno; 07-20-2018 at 07:50 PM.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:53 PM
Site Contributor

Master Wrench

Name: Wayne Parrish
Year: 1986
Region: 5 (NC,SC)
NECOA #: 19316
Wayne Parrish is a name known to all
Garage

Thanks Ken for ALL of your hard work for us !! U DA MAN !
Wayne
Old 06-25-2018, 08:57 AM
Deputy Director, Region 4

Master Wrench

Name: Jim Paton
Year: 1984
Model: Conquista
Region: 4 (MD,VA)
NECOA #: 14504
JimCamino is a jewel in the rough
Garage

Thanks Ken and Gene. x2. I am here to support, too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the El Camino Central Forum : Chevrolet El Camino Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in