El Camino Central Forum banner
classic car
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. General BS Topics
    So I've got a friend who has an 78 elco and suggested I get classic car plates. In Wa state you can get them if your vehicle is 30+ years old. They don't require buying tabs every year or emission tests any more, but through my own research have learned that they are ONLY for vehicles that won't...
1-1 of 1 Results