El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I have are a pair of new Napa loaded front calipers & hoses, older discs, mounts, and backing plates.

Last year I replaced the calipers and hoses with Napa’s top-quality loaded sets and also replaced the hoses. I put less than 100 miles on them before replacing all four brakes with Wilwoods. The discs are true but I do not know how old they are.

I’d be happy to give them to another forum member. All you would need to complete the front brakes would be the spindles. The stuff is very heavy so I don’t even want to think about trying to ship them. Soooo... if anyone wants these and feels like making the trip to Monterey, they’re yours.

Tom.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello I'm interested in these for my 1965 el camino let me know if you still have them call me at 510 253 4058

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello I'm still interested in these parts still if you have them sorry I flaked if your still interested in letting them go we can arrange a time for pick up. I'll pay you for your time thanks

Jon

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today I gave these away to a local girl who is driving a ‘68 that belonged to both her grandfather and father, both of whom are now deceased. Happy to see them going back on an El Camino. Especially one with sentimental value.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts