El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a picture of there quarter windows from the inside?

i removed both of mine and i forgot how they go back in

·
Registered
358 Posts
Something like this?

anyone have a picture of there quarter windows from the inside?

i removed both of mine and i forgot how they go back in
Charles, Don't know if these will help, car is in the garage & light is bad. Also I mounted my rear speakers at the bottom of the glass. There are 3 interior garnish covers over the hole, so I can't remove them w/o removing the speakers. This is from an '87, hope it helps, let me know. - George

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Charles, The first 2 pix are the left ¼ glass and last pic is the right glass. In case you couldn't see that. - George :smileyb:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Charles, Don't know if these will help, car is in the garage & light is bad. Also I mounted my rear speakers at the bottom of the glass. There are 3 interior garnish covers over the hole, so I can't remove them w/o removing the speakers. This is from an '87, hope it helps, let me know. - George
hey ty for atleast tryin bro glad theres people in this world willing to help:You_Rock:

·
Registered
358 Posts
No Sweat,..

hey ty for atleast tryin bro glad theres people in this world willing to help:You_Rock:
No Sweat, & my pleasure. I see that other detailed pics came in with the garnish covers off. You got it from here, Hoss ! Shout again if you need us. - George :beer:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Glad I could help.
I should actually thank you. I've been meaning to take those trim pieces off anyways, and you gave me just enough motivation to do it!
So, Thanks!:beer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts