El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Never thought we would have this many members!!! Thanks everyone for making this the great site that it is.

Thanks
Robert More

·
Registered
70 Posts
:D YAHOO,WOW 1500 other super smart people like me! :)
Thats GREAT!!
The more the merrier.We need all the ElCamino owners to join,to protect the Elky from future "Jesse's".
8) Shane

·
Registered
481 Posts
I'd also like to thank Robert, Dan and Peter for having the BEST place on the internet for elky owners. :-D

1500 and counting we just keep going, and going.

Chris

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
The Phoenix of Web sites! :D

To all that has worked on this site a big Pat on the Back! You've done a fine job. The Merger of ECC and NECOA went well and I can't think of a better place to hang out read the information and enjoy the stories.

There are a lot more Elkys on the road that doesn't know about this site and it is always my pleasure to pass the URL over to another owner. I think it is a good idea to recruit and or inform. Hopefully by this time next year we will have grown exponentially.

I'd venture a guess that there is probably about 25 or 30,000 Elkys on the road still. If I am even close we've got a lot of word spreading yet to do.

Congratulations everyone. :thumbsup: :eek:nfire: :biggrin:

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'd venture a guess that there is probably about 25 or 30,000 Elkys on the road still.
I'm guessing it's got to be higher than that. Although alot of people beat the heII out of them so you may be right. I've already passed the board addy to 2 guys so far.

I also have to add this,I've seen several differant car boards(the worst being that Monster Garage board where everyone thinks they are a Jr. Jesse),and I gotta say that with most boards,the people there have HORRIBLE attitudes. They all think they are tough guys,but in fact they are this loser in real life. You guys have a really great attitude and get along quite nicely. I have yet to read a post where people are arguing with each other over b.s. Or putting someone down for asking a question about something. That's pretty cool in my book!

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Great board. Great members.

Thanks to those that make it happen and to the members for spreading the word.

So far, it's a much quicker and larger success than I ever envisioned.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts