Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems the site is starting to catch on! hopefully this trend doesn't stop :D

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
Over 100 Members

I meant to do this last night....Robert & I had a bet, I said 97, he said 100. Welp I LOST

·
Registered
38 Posts
It is very impressive. I guess the first 100 get to be the charter members?!? :lol:

If any of you need some inspiration of what this site could become, check out http://www.corvetteforum.com. The Corvette Forum has been around for a few years now and it has really grown into a great community of Vette owners. I've been a member over there since May 2000. I've got an '87 Vette. 8)

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
slim33slim said:
If any of you need some inspiration of what this site could become, check out http://www.corvetteforum.com. The Corvette Forum has been around for a few years now and it has really grown into a great community of Vette owners. I've been a member over there since May 2000. I've got an '87 Vette. 8)
So Robert, Peter and Ben should schedule an ElCaminoCentral cruise-in at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY. It's fairly centrally located and they support car clubs other than just Corvettes. I've seen tri-five Chevy's and even Porsche clubs meet there.
What does everyone think?

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
This would be a great idea, however, since ECC's purpose is to be an interactive online community of elky owners, it would seem out of our scope of focus and expertise. It is not, and has never been meant to be a replacement for any associations already in place. I am all for cruise-ins, but I would prefer to do something like this under the auspices and guidence of an organization better equiped to plan and organize the event, such as the NECOA. What's your take on this Dan?

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
I need to talk to you, Peter and Ben. I'll PM you.

·
Banned
881 Posts
Elky85 said:
seems the site is starting to catch on! hopefully this trend doesn't stop :D
This is the type of El Camino community I've been searching for. My hat is off to Robert and everyone else that makes it run so smoothly. It's a great place to share information with other owners.

I'll give 10:1odds you'll hit 1000 by 4th of July. Any takers? :mrgreen: <jk>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts