El Camino Central Forum banner

13th Annual Northeast Chevelle & El Camino Regional

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  MR.CHEVY 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I know its a ways off but I would like to get this on everyone's calendar.

The 13th Annual Northeast Chevelle & El Camino Regional is go to be held on August 17-18, 2018 at the Westford Regency located at 219 Littleton Rd. Westford, MA 01886

This is the same location as last year. I Look forward to seeing New England Region 2 members of NECOA there.

For more info, go to www.chev-el.com

#7 ·
till next year

Well another show come and gone . The 13th annual show for NEW ENGLAND CHEVELLE AND EL CAMINO ASSOC. was a success for the club ,down in numbers because of rain but I would say a success . There was quite a few NECOA members in attendance 3 of them winning trophy's . Had a chance after the Saturday supper to sit and chat with Leo and his charming wife Mariebeth
aka "cabagirl" . My wife Lynn and I think they are a great couple and can't wait to get together with them again . The president Gary Emmonds and his crew run a great show and all I can say is thanks and can't wait till next year . Till next time , roll on:rockon:

#11 ·
Well another show come and gone . The 13th annual show for NEW ENGLAND CHEVELLE AND EL CAMINO ASSOC. was a success for the club ,down in numbers because of rain but I would say a success . There was quite a few NECOA members in attendance 3 of them winning trophy's . Had a chance after the Saturday supper to sit and chat with Leo and his charming wife Mariebeth
aka "cabagirl" . My wife Lynn and I think they are a great couple and can't wait to get together with them again . The president Gary Emmonds and his crew run a great show and all I can say is thanks and can't wait till next year . Till next time , roll on:rockon:
make that at least 6 NECOA members winning trophy's , :banana::banana:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.