El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can pick up a bumper jack for 1964? Havent been abel to find one online. thanks

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
I believe I have an original. I"ll check and see when the monsoon lets up.
Okay, Bubba. I have a 1964 chevelle/ el camino jack complete except for the piece that hooks under the bumper. The base, jack and lug wrench are here and look relatively unused. The actual "hook" that contacts the bumper is missing.
Let me know if these three components will help you. I will sell it reasonably if you are interested.
ames

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I have one complete.

I dont carry a spare, and if I did have a flat on the rear it takes 2 jack stands and a floor jack to change a tire.

Thats what roadside assistance is for.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
I do have a complete jack that was in my car when I bought it 15 years ago. But, stamped on the hook part that grabs the bumper is: " CHEVY II 1968. I believe it is the same as 64's. I can't swear to it. I will take photo and post it tonite or tuesday. It is complete..still has the rubber sleeve to hold the lugwrench.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Here is a photo of the jack I have. It is in original black finish w/ barn dust. Stamped in hook portion is C
" Chevy II 1968". I believe they were all the same during the period. It's for sale if you want it. Notice the rubber sleeve still in nice shape.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts