El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the 66 Chevelle wagon rear tail light housing the same as the 66 El Camino tail light housing? Very hard for me to find any tail light housing for my 66 El Cambino. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can someone post some side by side comparison pics between the 1966 Chevrolet Malibu & the 66 Chevelle wagon & the 66 El Camino tail lights? Everything that I have seen on Google & ebay has confused the heck out of me. Nothing matches up. To me, none of them are the same. :-x

·
Super Moderator
2,139 Posts
The wagon and El Camino share the same they stand vertical. THe sedan lights do not fit. They are curved and lay horizontal. If you google 66 El Camino, images. and 66 Chevelle, images you will see exactly what I mean.

As for finding a set. that is another story. I do not think they are reproduced and you will more than likely need to find a private party to buy a set.

·
Registered
519 Posts
can someone post some side by side comparison pics between the 1966 chevrolet malibu & the 66 chevelle wagon & the 66 el camino tail lights? Everything that i have seen on google & ebay has confused the heck out of me. Nothing matches up. To me, none of them are the same. :-x
Here 'ya go ...
66 Tail Lights.png

1 - 8 of 8 Posts