El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
Dave
Are you still in California?
I see the black plates and surrounding cars have what look like new white reflective plates.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So sorry for your loss, good women are hard to find. Cool build, but,........have you checked hood clearance? :cool:.....LOL!
Thanks. Yeah, it's probably going to hit. I've scoured the internet for a cut template or hole dimensions but evidently this is the 1st El Camino or Chevelle with BBC and dual quads ever put together lol. I'll post cut dimensions when I get it done and hopefully the next guy looking will find it.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
:geek: Welcome Dave, Glad you found us.

First sorry for your loss of Cindy. :cry: She
left you with a very sweet gift. But the
greatest gift of all was being your wife.
Have fun and enjoy NECOA. Good luck
with your rebuild.
From Nick & Don
Grove City, Ohio.. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Update to the Krylon Warrior. Got some of the interior in. Found the broadcast sheet behind the door panel. Slowly changing it from brown to black. Still diggin'.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I met my wife in 1972 when we were 14, we split up from 80 to 94. I never had a women like her and missed her so much. I ran into her one day in 1994, she invited me in for a cup of tea and we've never been apart since. During tea, she told me I was the only man she ever loved and I told her I felt the same and missed her so much. We got married in 2000 and are so happy today...

Thank you for shearing your story with us, I just showed her this and her eyes teared up. God bless you...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts