El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My name is Travis and I recently purchased a el co. I live in NC and that’s where the el co was bought new at as well. My step dad had a couple of these in his younger years and I have loved them since seeing pics of his old ones. I could use some help tag deciding mine and want to learn more about them now that I have one.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,713 Posts
see your other thread

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Thanks! According to the cowl tag it was built solid white (50-50 Dover White top and bottom), Metallic Dark Blue coated fabric bench seat (code 764), and produced the fourth week of October ‘68 (10-D) in Baltimore.
Patrick

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! According to the cowl tag it was built solid white (50-50 Dover White top and bottom), Metallic Dark Blue coated fabric bench seat (code 764), and produced the fourth week of October ‘68 (10-D) in Baltimore.
Patrick

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info. What I’m havining trouble the most is which 350 is in it. I have got around to the block numbers yet but just trying to find the drive train and gearing that is in it. It has a towing packing so wasn’t sure what 350 or gear ratio to look for as I havnt seen any info on a towing package for a elcomino.
Welcome Travis from Pittsburgh Pa. Enjoy the site and your truck. Russ
Welcome Travis from Pittsburgh Pa. Enjoy the site and your truck. Russ
Thank you Russ! Hopefully one day I will have a nice elco

·
Premium Member
8,156 Posts
Hi Travis, welcome from Idaho. Glad you've joined us. Have fun and enjoy it and the community.

·
Premium Member
8,156 Posts
That is so cool, you and your daughter. That's the best.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts