El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my names Rashaad I own a 1970 el Camino , had it 4 years doing a lot of the restoration myself and im putting the inner brace kit back in but kinda lost . Anyone know where I can find a diagram or pictures of an interior-less El Camino ?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hi Rashaad, I can't help you with the brace but, welcome from Wesley Chapel, FL. Our El Camino members are always willing to share their experience’s with most everything you will want to do to your pride and joy. Hopefully you will get to meet others in your area who share the love of El Camino. We hope that at some point you will come out to one of your regions “get togethers” and meet like minded Camino fans. Good time to see what others have done to their ride whether it is a work in progress , show car or a daily driver. We welcome all. I am sure someone will come on with the info you need. Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
Hello Rashaad,

Inner brace kit? I also have a 70 EC and I don't understand what part you are referring to. If you can be a little more specific, I can certainly help with pictures.

Rick

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,649 Posts
I have the interior out of a '68. At least the carpet and the seats anyway. Are you referring to something under the dash or something else? Not really sure which brace you're asking about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts