El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well,ive had a few offers/inquiries,but no ones been serious.

so im listing it for sale,SERIOUS inquiries only please {not tryin to be an *******, just want it actually sold}

1976 GMC Sprint "Special Performance" edition

1970 Buick 455 Stage 1, 390hp & 510 tq TH400 trans,currently rearend is blown up,however i am putting in a 3.42 posi gearset in a new rearend{from junkyard} included is the 2.56 rear that i blew up{good for serious rebuild}

interior is ok,needs some work,but its pretty good

body is AWESOME one little ding in the entire car,straight everywhere,paint is pure badass,PPG Emerald green pearlcoat mettalic,all the chrome is intact and in good condition,except the tailgate trim,it is missing :oops:

interior has pwr windows,locks,seats,steering,brakes{which are new}

only mod ive done thus far is a 14x3 k&n and a auto dimming rearview mirror{all electronic,took it out of my TransAm :-D }

will be asking 2500 in running,driving condition,please keep in mind im installing 3.42 posi into the rearend,so this thing will be better then it was,my best guess is a 13.5 with better gears {still cant beleive it ran high 13s on 2.56 gears} i have pics and movies of the sprint,if youd like to see it run {a few are burnout vids :-D } anyways if interested email me [email protected] or message me on yahoo instant messenger,or AIM transam406sbc is my Screen name. thanks

2500 OBO,will entertain all offers,also willing to help with shipping costs if your on the east coast or something

btw,you could fly in and drive it back,this thing is a cruising machine,was getting 14.5 mpg,willing to help with just about any kind of shipping/transportation efforts.

·
Registered
88 Posts
sounds like something id be interested in, if you could sell for $2000 as i will need money to ship it to MA. I would have to sell my current truck first though, so nothing is positive yet. I'm definitely interested though. :cool: 14.5 mpg sounds better than my V6! :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts