El Camino Central Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale---1979 GMC Caballero / El Camino---This 1979 is a true GMC Super Sport---I have the Factory Build Sheet in hand. The car is one of 6,952 Caballeros’s Produced in 1979—The SS numbers are much Much lower. ---The El Camino production numbers are 58,008 which I think makes this a rare car. In any case---This is a documented 62,000 mile car. It’s a bucket / console car with a completely done Interior. New seat upholstery perfect Dash---all replaced California plastic trim---The Interior is mint. Done Factory Except for MoMo Hard-wood Wheel.
Engine is a 350 –Mild Cam--weiand manifdold—Edelbrock carb- runs great with a bit of a rumble.----New dual exhaust.
--The Body is 99% Rust free—perfect frame rails ---no rust quarters/ Doors/ Fenders. Floor boards are like new--- No leaks –Perfect glass---Body is dark brown with tan trim---Presentable and certainly drive-able as is—The Hood was primed because of Peeling Clear kote------Pic's indicate it needs a wash and it does.

I have a clean Wa. State Title in hand and Export papers ready to ship.

I am asking $5850.00—I will help ship any-where and deliver the car to your shipper with-in reason--- either in Canada or From Bellingham Wa. I have over $8000 in the car not counting the Purchase Price-----I am re-Locating and don’t wish to store. If you interested and serious about the car and would like a look and / or more information please give me a call any-time or send a PM--- If your a tire kicker / dreamer please don't waste my time---Don 604-859-9987 Abbotsford B.C. Canada about 1 Mile north of Sumas Wa. zip 98295
I have more pictures I can forward to you—Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More Up to Date Pictures

More Pic's

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.