El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Go to any auto parts store. They all have them. No big deal. and Cheap too.
That's weird, because after you told me that Bob, I first went to Napa store since they show a wiper switch but I checked at the store here and they don't carry it or there warehouse, next stopwas to Advance Auto and they did not carry it or there warehouse did not either next stop was Auto Zone and the same story. Maybe since you are in a bigger city, I don't know, anyway all the time I was doing this I had one coming from Calif. 2-3 members on here have one so I'm sure one of thses member will see his request. Darn I always get carried away when I type. Michael

·
Venerated Member
403 Posts
I have a wiper switch i just sent your a private message!

·
Venerated Member
403 Posts
whats your email and i will send you a email

·
Registered
2 Posts
Blue81elcamino, in an earlier post you offered to send a guy a wiper switch for his '80 EC. Do you have another new wiper switch? The one in the EC I'm restoring works OK, but looks terrible.

I think I could make the one I have look good, if I could get the knob off the switch lever and buff out the parts. But I can't figure out how to get the knob off....do you know the secret?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.