El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a LH window regulator, anybody got one or know if there are new ones? I guess while I'm at it new window weather striping would be nice. bk

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Manual door and a 2 door or 4 door??,, not sure if they are different anyway,, I have a few DOH!! sorry,, but I have them,, 3500.00 but with the El Camino discount and I am a big homer Fan,, a early spring special and you have a 5th gen discount,, tax title and I forgot the handling fees,,, plus extra headlight bulb fluid tax,, the new flasher low level tax they slid in in DC,, the total comes to 35.00 shipped to you,, but if you order today at only a small (hugh) increase we can send you a new (used high mileage) corvette of your choice for only an additional 155,000.00 today or 35.00 Let me know,, Matty man

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4 door of course, duh... I believe RH and LH are the same? This is a manual one, correct? Is it in good shape? bk

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Homer, I will get some pics this weekend,, we are having our Ohio & W.Va meet & greet this weekend I hope,, I will post the pics soon,, yes it is a manual regulator,,Matty man

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Removed Glass and Regulator from door, the rollers are the only parts that need to be replaced, does anyony know of aftermarket roller kits? bk

·
Registered
193 Posts
Check around on ebay

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, tried to order but one roller is on back order, will have it at the end of the month. bk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found new rollers at Orely's and Napa, now I'm looking for glass trim and fuzzy guides. bk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, O'Reilly's. Is there an edit function? bk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts