El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Link to lots of pictures taken before the ZZ2 and 9" went in.

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r241/AvantiR2/Ebay%20El%20Camino/

The parts alone are worth the price of the car. Need some cash.

ZZ2 Crate, Dougs Shorty header, 650 Edelbrock Thunder Series carb, Magnaflow Cats, 2.5 " X "pipe, G Force Crossmember, 2 transmissions both with 2500 stall converters TH 350 in there and a rebuilt 200 4R to go in, custom driveshaft that works with both, Ford 9" 3.50 Limited Slip, Moser Axles, 11" inch rear brakes, new emergency brake cables, Edelbrock Adjustable arms, Hellwig rear bar, new air shocks, Cargo coil moog springs, Honest Charly "I" beam rear crossmember, new a/c condenser, compressor, evaporator, hoses and blower motor. Blows Ice Cold. New 3 core radiator, HD fan clutch, B&M ratchet shifter, under 5,000 miles on tires, new tonneau cover still in box.

Some details need to be addressed and I will go over them with anyone seriously interested. Car runs strong.

Firm at $6500 although if you have something to trade I will consider anything up to $1500.

Direct email [email protected].

Ernie

·
Registered
445 Posts
real sharp man id like to buy it but $ is always a situation in my house :(

·
Registered
445 Posts
how did you get the tail lights like that its pretty cool

·
Supporting Member
4,477 Posts
Ernie, nice looking Elky. Good luck with the sale.

Saw your photobook name. My first restoration was a '63 R2 ( Everybody's wondering what we are talking about!) An R2 was a Supercharged Studebaker Avanti, for those that want to know. Sure wish I still had it!

Another thing is that I grew up in Hendersonville, NC. Who knows, maybe we're related?:poke:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments. Here's the current engine compartment...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts