El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is my elco... Throwing 2-12" Re-audio subs, 4-6X9's, kick panels with 6.5 component set and 3.5" for the dash.... Got the pioneer 80-prs running the system.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/IMG]
The start of the box
[URL="

Tight fit, made it work! Box built to spec... 4 cubic feet tuned to 34hz
[/IMG]
Box

[/IMG]

·
Registered
338 Posts
Man thats clean car I love the iroc but everybody down here in the south could you give me the dimension on your port and does your seat go all the way back. O an love that color please keep me up dated

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks great! Who needs a chiropractor when you get a good back thumping massage just driving your car? :beer:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Very clean install. looks really good.

Is there a gap between the bottom lip, and the floor beneath? on the point that sticks out the farthest on the bottom?

·
Registered
320 Posts
also, how did you seal around the edges of the 6x9's? im talking about from the sides, bottom, and top. Is it just a sheet of material trimmed to sit flush inside lip of smugglers box?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea there's a gap from the bottom of the face plate to the floor, it's about 6 inches... And that is just a face plate to go over the sub box to hold my 6X9's but it's flush and gives it a clean almost stock look! Also helps because you can't really see anything from the outside which will hopefully prevent theft and things of that nature...

·
TrannyMike
2,807 Posts
Looks great! I did a simpler set-up but it sounds great. The 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch sub hits surprisingly hard. I've got it backed up with a bazooka tube. The Legacy Icon amp is 2000 watts and not very expensive, but works well. The sub is bridged and the Pioneer 6x9's also run off the 4 channel amp. I have 5" Kicker door speakers and Infinity Reference 3032cf 3.5-Inch dash speakers running directly off my Sony head unit. Here's some pics of my system. :beer:

I built the panel so it comes out easy and gives me access to my spare tire and electric car jack. All I need is a 3/8 socket, screwdriver and 5 minutes!

Kicker door speakers.

Sony head unit.

Infinity 3.5's in dash

1 - 20 of 33 Posts