El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do u ship to canada ?
Yes! I don't see why that would be a problem? Just pay the $50.00 I'm asking for it plus the shipping costs to Canada! Whatever they would be? I'd need your full name and mailing address so I could check with my local Post Office! My Email is [email protected] it will be easier to contact me that way if you would. Thanks! LMK! Later, Rick Old 22107 Beach Road Deerwood MN 56444 Home Ph.# 1-28-527-0090

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes! I don't see why that would be a problem? Just pay the $50.00 I'm asking for it plus the shipping costs to Canada! Whatever they would be? I'd need your full name and mailing address so I could check with my local Post Office! My Email is [email protected] it will be easier to contact me that way if you would. Thanks! LMK! Later, Rick Old 22107 Beach Road Deerwood MN 56444 Home Ph.# 1-28-527-0090
If you let me know your address I can find out what the shipping costs will be? It might not be too bad because of E-Commerce for books! It fit nice and safe in the box I got my CD player in! It weighs just over 7 1/4 lbs. No pressure to purchase it, I'd have to pack it up for shipping most likely anyway! LMK! Later, Rick :cool:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts