El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Don’t know if this is the right thread for this or not but saw a 1985 elco at the pull a part in Columbia today. Sad sight to see, car was primed and ready for paint, clearly someone cared about it. Only been there a day and someone already got the quadrajet, tailgate, and all four wheels. Lots of good body parts and drivetrain is still there with what appears to be the original 305. Both windows are in the doors. If you need parts and live nearby get them before it’s crushed.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Don’t know if this is the right thread for this or not but saw a 1985 elco at the pull a part in Columbia today. Sad sight to see, car was primed and ready for paint, clearly someone cared about it. Only been there a day and someone already got the quadrajet, tailgate, and all four wheels. Lots of good body parts and drivetrain is still there with what appears to be the original 305. Both windows are in the doors. If you need parts and live nearby get them before it’s crushed.
Any chance you'll be going back? that radio bezel on the seat is exactly what i need! also the fuel vapor canister! happy to pay you for your time

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any chance you'll be going back? that radio bezel on the seat is exactly what i need! also the fuel vapor canister! happy to pay you for your time
I think I can manage that, can’t promise it will still be there but I’ll be able to go tomorrow or the day after. Also the radio bezel is for a factory cassette player so the hole is larger than on my regular radio elcy just fyi.

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
6,346 Posts
I remember being told the lower shrouds are hard to get for those years
the radiator appears gone but it does have a dash Conquista badge. the cruise control is also still there and it looks like the fan blower is too as well as the a/c compressor

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think I can manage that, can’t promise it will still be there but I’ll be able to go tomorrow or the day after. Also the radio bezel is for a factory cassette player so the hole is larger than on my regular radio elcy just fyi.
That would be awesome, thnaks and yeah i have the cassette so need the larger hole:) thanks, let me know

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That would be awesome, thnaks and yeah i have the cassette so need the larger hole:) thanks, let me know
Will do, might need you to circle that fuel canister you want because there’s a lot going on with that oem smog system that I’ve never seen before. If all goes to plan I’ll have time to go today and I’ll grab some of the stuff I couldn’t get myself last time.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Will do, might need you to circle that fuel canister you want because there’s a lot going on with that oem smog system that I’ve never seen before. If all goes to plan I’ll have time to go today and I’ll grab some of the stuff I couldn’t get myself last time.
Not wanting to mess you about but just had a fuel canister offered on the G body site but id still like the radio faceplate if you can get it, thank

·
Registered
182 Posts
Fantastic, thanks ever so much, mailed between a couple of peices of cardboard box in a Jiffy bag works if you can do that, happy to mail you cash or PayPal or however it works for you, let me know, no rush o nmy end whenever you get time :) thanks again

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fantastic, thanks ever so much, mailed between a couple of peices of cardboard box in a Jiffy bag works if you can do that, happy to mail you cash or PayPal or however it works for you, let me know, no rush o nmy end whenever you get time :) thanks again
Sounds good, message me your address or wherever you’d like it sent and I’ll send it out when I can.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you been out there recently wondering if it’s still there was going to go tomorrow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts