El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, I read the ad twice, still couldn't find a PRICE??? :poke:
JPM, Im asking 16k...

Ive had thousands of emails come through it seems with trades of boats, RV's, BMW's lol...Crazy ! !

Check this out, last week A guy was in route From LA, to the Bay Area (where I live) approximately 6 hour drive, CASH in Hand, paypal'd me a $500 Deposit (cleared), when his loving tag along wife and him got into a verbal altercation half way,:inlove: he turned around, drove home, then proceeded to get into a domestic dispute...1 day later called me from Santa Ana Jail apologizing for the inconvenience...

Moral of the story?

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Man, your Camino is absolutely fine. Too nice to drive!!

·
IROC-S Pace Car #001
681 Posts
I'd call 16k a bargain for the buyer. You clearly have a lot of time and money invested. Your Elky is set-up just about exactly how I want to restore my 1983 Super Sport. Excellent job. I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd call 16k a bargain for the buyer. You clearly have a lot of time and money invested. Your Elky is set-up just about exactly how I want to restore my 1983 Super Sport. Excellent job. I sent you a PM.
Thanks,

Without people asking to see the car, im already getting LOW ball offers, like 7k, 8k, lol...super soft market...i had it higher, new addition to family and proirities changing reason for sale. All worth it in the long run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts