El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in riverside ca i wanted to get some help i have original 87 choo in great condition i dont see many where i live my brother is pushing me to sell it does anybody can tell me a ballpark price what is to low or high price also should i leave it in original color with the emblems on i really dont want to sell it but if i have to i dont want to give it away because i know they are rare thanks david

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
So if you don't want to sell it why would you? Tell your brother to sell his car.:beer:

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I agree with Bobby78. You have a car that will gain in value if you properly maintain it.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
1987 Choo Choo

As I have posted before, I don't believe the CCC's numbers listed on the Internet are real. 861 for 1987 . I have yet to get clarification if this number is for calender or model year. So far, my recert decal data indicates 399 built for 1987.This subject to change if I get a higher decal number. So, yes they are rare. Keep it. I would like to obtain a pic and/or info from your recert decal to add to my data base. I also track ext and int colors. thanks. 84

1 - 4 of 4 Posts