El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

Time for Region 2 to get in the swing and get em all shiney. The first show I'm aware of down this end is the - 2nd annual Seekonk Speedway Show to be held on Saturday May 5th at the speedway. Considering last year was thier first, and we had iffy weather, it turned out to be a good show. Maybe 250 cars, so I'd expect a much bigger show this year if the weather is there. Being DJ'd by Cruisin Bruce Palmer....

Also, it is a "judged" on points show.

Anyone up for this one???? Can't wait to get started myself....

Later guys....

·
Executive Committee Board Member
727 Posts
Ok - so make believe its not a car show

Its a bunch of car guys getting together to talk about their cars and what they've been doing all winter

---- that's why I'm going

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Welcome Back...........................

Haven't see you posting on the forum for awhile, Mark, and we've missed your expertise on a variety of subjects. Also missed that beautiful '72. I hope everything is all squared away. It's a bit late, but if you have a flyer or other message about the show, John Harris or myself can quickly get it out to the Region and surrounding States - if you want - just let us know......................Ken :beer:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Ken. Good to be back. And I will deffinetly keep your offer about getting flyers out in mind for future events. I try and help Tommy out by giving some of these old farts a nudge whenever I can.

Thanks again. Hope all is well with you and your Elk Ken.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts