El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of bucket seats out of a 1986 Monte SS. They will need restoration. No tracks.

I have a second set out of a little older monte SS. they are pretty good driver quality. Just show some wear on the piping. No tracks.

I want $50 a pair. Local pickup only. Im located an hour north of Chicago on the Wisconsin/Illinois border. I could possibly meet in south western Wisconsin.

seats.png

This is the decent set.

I will post pics of the other ones in a bit.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
I have a 60/40 split bench in my 87, can I use the tracks out of those for these seats or will I need to find tracks separate? I live in Marengo, so I would come pick them up.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Your 60/40 bench tracks will swap right over no problem.that is a very nice set of buckets juggypile is selling! Id definetly swoop them up if I were near by and didnt have three sets already.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 60/40 split bench in my 87, can I use the tracks out of those for these seats or will I need to find tracks separate? I live in Marengo, so I would come pick them up.
Ive been told they are different I was looking for some on ebay. I know the mounts on the floor of the cab are the same.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe that guy was telling me wrong info on Ebay. Im not sure. I bought the seats locally for the tracks, thats why i dont have them.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's the pics of the 1986 Monte SS seats. Like I said they will need to be recovered. Foam is pretty good on these.

seat.png

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Picked them up today after remembering I have not gotten around to this. Thanks Gerry, the buckets are great, they cleaned up well! Now I just need to find dye for them and hopefully my tracks will mount up on them. I'll find out on Tuesday probably when I have a chance to take out my split bench.

Thanks again, and your Elco is looking wicked, make sure you post/send some pics when you get it completed!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Picked them up today after remembering I have not gotten around to this. Thanks Gerry, the buckets are great, they cleaned up well! Now I just need to find dye for them and hopefully my tracks will mount up on them. I'll find out on Tuesday probably when I have a chance to take out my split bench.

Thanks again, and your Elco is looking wicked, make sure you post/send some pics when you get it completed!
Thanks for coming and picking them up. I loved checking out your truck and the story how you got it. Keep it forever and pass it on and keep it in the family. Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts