El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scooped one up for my new ride while I save up for parts/work on the *******. Got tired of my harleys not being reliable enough to get back and forth to work, and it was putting a lot of strain on my relationship, so I had to grab something, so mopar was the natural choice, since chevy has gone wimpy with their new 4 cylinder camaro. :poke:

Seems to be pretty solid so far, including some heavy traffic/low speed high heat today, and it will stop on a sliver of a dime if I tell it to. :inlove:

oh, and it goes pretty good too! :bat_angel:

Attachments

·
Director, Region 2
621 Posts
If it was a former police car the front end is the weak spot.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Very nice ride you scored. I really like my special service option police dodge ram truck. They make excellent toys.:secret:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got back from a 4k mile trip in that charger, rock solid. Gotta get back to putting parts together for the big hulking *******.

re: manuals, yeah, got 'em, read 'em, wrenched on 'em, they're fun and fast when they're working right, which with these two, has been somewhat hit/miss.

·
Director, Region 2
621 Posts
Hi Mike,

Sorry I some how missed your question back in June. The weak spot is the front end according to police officers I know. I am not all that familiar with the car but what ever wears out wears quicker on these. As for power they love them.

Leo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts