El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone -

The officially licensed 2011 El Camino calendar made by members like yourselves are on sale now. Please show us your support by visiting MemberCalendars.com and purchasing a calendar. Thanks for everyone that participated, this has been real fun.

Cover:

Back Cover:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Are these pics exactly as they were submitted; from what I can see in your pics at least two of 'em were photoshopped. The question is was that before or after you got 'em?

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,670 Posts
The cover was not even a submitted car in my memory of the ones shown. Not a 100% sure but if it was it was done in the eleventh hour. This is not an NECOA calendar so maybe photoshop was OK but it is still El Camino's and they did right by the guy's that entered with 2 free calendars each.

Cover selection should have been a 5th GEN in this group and that's all I can say.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are these pics exactly as they were submitted; from what I can see in your pics at least two of 'em were photoshopped. The question is was that before or after you got 'em?
We didn't do any photoshop in the way that you are thinking, we might have gone in an blurred out some license plates. All photos we're given to us by members in that form.

As for the cover shot, we were short a few shots to make a full calendar so we reached out to other car owners to see if they knew anyone who wanted to participate. I believe it was a Chevelle guy who know the owner of this cover shot. I think it came out pretty nice. Hopefully the recipients of the 2 free calendars and anyone who orders one will too.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
1,630 Posts
Need help!

I PMd Memberscalendar and also posted on a couple of the threads asking for help and never received an answer so I just about gave up, my question was regarding signing up, everytime I tried to sign up it would take me to the under age consent form, thanks.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I was just commenting on the shadow and the front wheel on DDD's picture don't look natural, and that elephant grass looks just too perfect; if you didn't do it, and I didn't think that DDD ist that computer savvy, must've been his photographer. I guess I did leave out that I thought the calendar looks good. My favorite would have to be the IROQ.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Calender looks great. Looking to get my 2 free ones. Have a couple of friends here that own Elkys and they are waiting to see mine before ordering. I told them the price was right and they should go ahead and order them.
Mike

Thanks Mike. We're going on press Monday and will be shipping out next week as well. Finally got all the proofing done in time to take a breather for Turkey Day!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts