El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
0 Posts
These are the video's I needed to prove I let up on Luke. I let him win so I wouldn't stall out....:nanawrench:
Take that Donny! My car aint as slow you think. I didn't run it hard for many reasons.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Len , Nice Video's of everybody and Great seeing ya again and Hanging out with you and Linda :beer: , Lisa had a BLAST hanging with the girls while we were out burning gas on the track .... See ya next year , OK .... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,617 Posts
Hey Len...thanks for posting!:nanawrench:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Hey Len & Linda, Thanks for the cool videos! I didn't even see you guys sitting up there recording us!! I was so "into" watching that Christmas tree, I guess!! Can't wait til next year when you both will be out there on the track, too!! :beer:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
I'm still trying to sort these out. Was that Woody and Lumpy in the 5th Gen that got the hole shot on Rushy that continued? I still am not familiar with the Elevatorman except for something like 496 BB and the suspected alcohol fuel. The one with the Darth Vader looking engine compartment cover perhaps?????

:beer:

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
These are the video's I needed to prove I let up on Luke. I let him win so I wouldn't stall out....:nanawrench:
Take that Donny! My car aint as slow you think. I didn't run it hard for many reasons.
Hey Brandon, I said I was just going to let it go but since you won't, did Luke in my little old 305 make you tell him who your daddy was!!!!:poke:
If you let up you still lost, spanked by a 305!!!!!
Next time I'll tell him to slow down and let you catch up!!:poke:
Donny

·
0 Posts
We can settle it in the Monday Night Fight street races. On the street,I'll show y'all who's King.:beer:
Just listen to the vid,and you'll hear me let up twice at the end.

·
6,209 Posts
Sonny and Cher are stuck in my head....'And the beat...err Belton goes on' dum do dee doo etc.

But it ROCKS!!

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,617 Posts
And don't leave the seat up...:poke:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,617 Posts
I'm still trying to sort these out. Was that Woody and Lumpy in the 5th Gen that got the hole shot on Rushy that continued? I still am not familiar with the Elevatorman except for something like 496 BB and the suspected alcohol fuel. The one with the Darth Vader looking engine compartment cover perhaps?????

Elevatorman is in the red '70 SS. You'll see him hand it to me in the red '72 in one of the vids. There was only one other '70 at the track, and it was primer grey, so you'll know the Elevatorman when you see him....he's the one leaving everyone behind.

·
6,209 Posts
Yep got it Glenn...The 70. And for Texas Terry...You and Carlos had a little wheelspin on the takeoff too...Get a little practice in with the Rushgator and take him on down the track with pedal down next year! Carlos, not Glenn...lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts