El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please send your Calendar Competition photos in as early as you can. This is going to be an especially busy year for creation of the Calendars, and the earlier the photos can be sent in, the better.We need a very minimum of 15 to 20 good photos if we hope to have a Calendar of our Region's Elkies and Sprints. I also need some photos of member groups at shows, like Anna, Belton, Woody's event in East Texas, and others. Whoever has the best overheads from Belton, please send me copies. Remember that you don't need a "Show" car to qualify for the contest. The Calendar cars will be selected by the Association members' votes. Once again, I'm attaching some hints that will ensure your photos meet the needs of the editorial process in size, position, light balance, etc. ......................Ken :dontknow:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Oh right, time to pretty up the Yellow Rose, I need a new center fold of her!!!!
Ya'll just take your time about getting pics, that way the Whole Shot can get in with it's abstract orange paint and camo fender!!:poke: ( you think I won't enter her??)
Lets post some pics!!!
Donny

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,620 Posts
Region 13 members...

Have you emailed your photos for the 2013 calendar yet? The window to submit is now open and you need to get this done soon. We may have a region 13 calendar if there is enough submissions. Surely we can fill 12 pages just with region 13. We have a nice 3 day weekend coming up, so get those pics submitted ASAP! :texas:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
smokey photos will be shot on sept 8th:nanawrench:
location=dallas raceway 6-pm
see ya there :beer:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Ken/Glenn,

What is the cut-off date for submission?
Both of my Elkys are under the knife right now (swapping out the snap-on tonneau with the craftec and am having a heck of a time with the bed rails).
I do have some old photos but they are not very good & I recently found a guy in a local photography club who does layouts for classic cars so I would like to give him a try if I have time.
Both of my crucks have calendar potential, they just need a photographer with a decent camera who understands lighting & angles.

Thx, Fred

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
September 15th is the Date......................

September 15th is the drop dead date for getting your submissions in, Fred. f you have a valid reason for being a couple of days late, PM or eMail, or phone me and tell me about it. It can't be one of those "the doggie drank my high octane" kind of excuses, but I will listen to all reasons and see...........................Ken :dontknow:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts