El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Region 18 members...

Have you emailed your photos for the 2013 calendar yet? The window to submit is now open and you need to get this done soon. This year Ken and the gang may produce a regional calendar. wouldn't it be nice to have one of your own? We can fill twelve pages just with region 18. So make it happen. Find that location, digitize your ride, and do it now!

Is your photo submitted?

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,305 Posts
Region 18 members...

Have you emailed your photos for the 2013 calendar yet? The window to submit is now open and you need to get this done soon. This year Ken and the gang may produce a regional calendar. wouldn't it be nice to have one of your own? We can fill twelve pages just with region 18. So make it happen. Find that location, digitize your ride, and do it now!

Is your photo submitted?
..Yes I did and some more...:beer:

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good job Gilby.

Anyone else sent in their shot. Let's keep this thread bumped up so that we keep the pressure on our members to get their photos sent. We need at least 15 to get a regional calendar. I am sure that we have that for sure.

How about So-Cal, are you snapping shots or just slamming them?

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Good job Gilby.

Anyone else sent in their shot. Let's keep this thread bumped up so that we keep the pressure on our members to get their photos sent. We need at least 15 to get a regional calendar. I am sure that we have that for sure.

How about So-Cal, are you snapping shots or just slamming them?
We need a SoCal/NorCal challenge!
Most entries wins the coveted Director's award!

sent from my dumb phone

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We need a SoCal/NorCal challenge!
Most entries wins the coveted Director's award!

sent from my dumb phone
2x! I think that is a great idea. The directors award is the golden pilsner award. A 12 oz golden frosty award. Good luck to everyone. So-Cal, have you sent in your entries yet? Let's hear from you...:beer:

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far we only have two members indicating that they have posted their photos. We need to hear from the rest of you. Last year California was very well represented with great crucks featured in every generation. Get out the wax, shine it, shoot it, and tell us you've posted it. See Ken's how to in the main forum.

·
Registered
742 Posts
When/where are the photos posted....

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Email your photos to ken Rogers. Look at his thread at the top of the main forum page. Mae sure you follow the basic rules and way to support Iowa.

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,457 Posts
Get out the wax, shine it, shoot it, and tell us you've posted it. See Ken's how to in the main forum.
Mr Fin I have been out of town on vacation and I have not been out with "The Mistress" to get any new pics for the calendar. But I will post soon.

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Al and Mike,

First, it is good to see you back Al. You would be missed if you didn't have your ride represented in the calendar contest.

And Mike, the deadline to post is somewhere around the middle of next month. Once the deadline expires, then the gallery gets opened. The details are all in Ken's calendar contest rules and the main forum page.

See the post Site Rules, then 2013 calendar contest rules, for all the details.

Main thing for now is snap them photos and email them in.

Good luck

·
TrannyMike
2,807 Posts
Hey John, I guess I assumed it would be done like last year. The gallery grew as cars were entered. They weren't all put in at one time. No big deal though because I think it's more fair the way it's being done this year. All the cars entered will have equal exposure time. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mike,

I think 2011 was very fair to you. Didn't your ride make the cover? Stunning shot and I look forward to seeing this years photograph.

Anyone else completed their assignment yet? Post your confirmation here.

·
Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,457 Posts
My Pictures are in. I hope that we get our own calendar for region 18.

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great Al,

I think that make three maybe four members from our region. We still need MORE! I know we have the numbers, we just need everyone to click those shutters and let us know. Time is running out though.:coolphotos:

·
Registered
781 Posts
I sent mine in late last night. I had a real hard time choosing. I posted some of my rejects on the NECOA Facebook page. This is fun!
RTT (Todd):nanawrench:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts