El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Buy it Now

I got tired of waiting for a new El Camino so I bought a Chevy SSR. I really like it. 400HP LS-2 powered convertible truck. It makes a good companion to my 71 El Camino. The price has come way down from the new price in 03-06. It's really fun to drive!

:poke:

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts
I got tired of waiting for a new El Camino so I bought a Chevy SSR. I really like it. 400HP LS-2 powered convertible truck. It makes a good companion to my 71 El Camino. The price has come way down from the new price in 03-06. It's really fun to drive!

:poke:
Almost got one myself. I got a deal on a leftover Z28 that I couldn't pass up. :bigups:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I'll believe it when I see ads, otherwise, I'm going with calling it a bunch of smoke.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
The whole idea of owning an El Camino was owning an old one for me. Don't like or want all of the plastic and myriad amount of things to get a recall on.They could never duplicate the classic El Camino because they wouldn't pass the wind tunnel tests etc etc.You can always update your Elky as much or as little as you want with all of the parts available.I think they learned their lesson with the ill fated PT Cruiseresh SSR. If am going to get a modern pickup it would be a Raptor.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts