Class 7 – Knights: 75521
First gen 19497

second gen 21934

Third gen 66249

forth gen 50650

fifth gen 21823

late fifth gen 14011

Knights 89306

Please read first post & email your vote !

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
As of Today..........

As of today, Tuesday, 9/12/2018, at 3;30 pm, 133 members have voted, and I still have a few backed up. Thanks for your participation if you have voted, AND thanks to the many who are following the voting ballot. That really, really helps out - in that I don't need to take the time required to search out your membership number and user name when the guidelines are followed. If you have not voted, PLEASE follow the guidelines at the top of this Thread and submit your votes! We need every member possible to vote. We have approximately 4,000 to 5,000 active members in an average 2-year cycle. Don't allow the FEW to decide the choice El Caminos for the MANY.............Ken

·
Registered
68 Posts
Photography 101

First off, you guys make me jealous. There are some gorgeous cars presented. Maybe one day when I grow up I can get up the nerve to submit my 64. However, there were some cars I just couldn't vote for because there were issues with the pictures. Either the picture was fuzzy or there were other things going on in the background that took away from your beautiful car. You have to remember these are for a calendar to showcase your work! Take that car to a scenic spot and take some good high quality pictures. Pictures that are going to be printed in a calendar need to be sharp and not grainy. Sorry if I am ranting a bit here but there were some great cars I should have voted for but I wasn't willing to compromise my contribution to a quality calendar. :violin::blowingup:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
As of Today..........

As of today, Friday, 9/14/2018, at 8:15 am, 150 members have voted. Thanks for your participation if you have voted, AND thanks to the many who are following the voting ballot. That really, really helps out - in that I don't need to take the time required to search out your membership number and user name when the guidelines are followed. If you have not voted, PLEASE follow the guidelines at the top of this Thread and submit your votes! We need every member possible to vote. We have approximately 4,000 to 5,000 active members in an average 2-year cycle. Don't allow the FEW to decide the choice El Caminos for the MANY.............Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Voting Ballot

Voting Ballot sent via eMail. For any member having difficulties voting, please let me know here or via eMail to [email protected]l.net and I'll send you a personalized voting ballot.................Ken

Can't figure out how to vote

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
As of Today.........

As of today, Saturday, 9/15/2018, at 12:30 PM, 153 members have voted. Thanks for your participation if you have voted, AND thanks to the many who are following the voting ballot. That really, really helps out - in that I don't need to take the time required to search out your membership number and user name when the guidelines are followed. If you have not voted, PLEASE follow the guidelines at the top of this Thread and submit your votes! We need every member possible to vote. We have approximately 4,000 to 5,000 active members in an average 2-year cycle. Don't allow the FEW to decide the choice El Caminos for the MANY.............Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
As of Today..........

As of today, Sunday, 9/16/2018, at 3:30 PM, 157 members have voted. Thanks for your participation if you have voted, AND thanks to the many who are following the voting ballot. That really, really helps out - in that I don't need to take the time required to search out your membership number and user name when the guidelines are followed. If you have not voted, PLEASE follow the guidelines at the top of this Thread and submit your votes! We need every member possible to vote. We have approximately 4,000 to 5,000 active members in an average 2-year cycle. Don't allow the FEW to decide the choice El Caminos for the MANY. Don't be that member who picks up a calendar later and says "...I can't believe THAT car is included in the Winner's Circle - I shouldn't have skipped voting! This really make me look like a person of questionable decision-making capacity...", or something to that effect............Ken

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
As of Today..........

ONLY 8 days remaining to vote!!!!!!!!

As of today, Tuesday, 9/18/2018, at 2:30 PM, 161 members have voted. Thanks for your participation if you have voted, AND thanks to the many who are following the voting ballot. That really, really helps out - in that I don't need to take the time required to search out your membership number and user name when the guidelines are followed. If you have not voted, PLEASE follow the guidelines at the top of this Thread and submit your votes! We need every member possible to vote. We have approximately 4,000 to 5,000 active members in an average 2-year cycle. Don't allow the FEW to decide the choice El Caminos for the MANY. Don't be that member who picks up a calendar later and says "...I can't believe THAT car is included in the Winner's Circle - I shouldn't have skipped voting! This really make me look like a person of questionable decision-making capacity...", or something to that effect............Ken

·
Registered
844 Posts
It's hard for me to look at the background when making my choice because I'm so focused on the vehicle. Although I'm still wondering where "Deerwood" is. And that ratty 3rd gen in front of the trailer, I actually enjoyed that. Plus, it's hard not to find a nice spot in my focus for those in front of the American flag or something military related. But I'm truly focused on the vehicle.

Truly some bad azzz L's

41 - 60 of 82 Posts