El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw they have January 16 2022 as the date for this show. This show is at Quietwaters Park in Deerfield Beach Florida and has had over 800 cars at the last one we attended. Big cash prizes bring out the nicest cars and trucks with a variety to satisfy anyone. It is put on for the benefit of YATC, a youth automotive school. We had a good Elky turnout for the 2020 show (2021 was COVID cancelled ). There wasn't a flyer yet so stay tuned for any updates for registration info.

·
IROC-S Pace Car #001
693 Posts
I’d like to attend if we still have the IROC by then. We’ve been talking about selling it for a year or two now, but I think the time is coming soon. I’d like to do one last show, and this is down the street from me.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would be great to see you and #1 again, even if you sell it before. I still remember the Silver Springs show display :cool:

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,115 Posts
Chuck , this is indeed great news as we had a good number of members signed up to attend the last show before it was canceled . We loved the show we attended before for so many reasons . Please keep an eye out for the flyer ! E-Man , it is also so good to hear that you may be able to attend with your historic # 1 IROC Camino . As Chuck said , even if you sell it before the show , we would enjoy seeing you and your dad again . I think Super Chevy Show was the last time ? Anyone that has not read or seen this IROC should search this site for so much info on it that E-Man has provided . Who else is interested ?

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got off the phone with Joe who runs the show. They are redoing the website so it will be a few weeks until a registration form is available. I asked about parking and he said to call about a week ahead so I put that on my calendar . He told me the Cadillac Club expects about 45 members and the VW Club is expecting about 125 members ! This show grows every year and there was over 800 the last time we attended.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts